Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Scribble, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
A – Usage and License
- Your www.scribble-svg.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Scribble may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Scribble liability. You must immediately notify Scribble of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Scribble will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Scribble or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Scribble for inclusion on your Website, you grant Scribble a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Scribble will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Scribble has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Scribble’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Scribble’s reasonable opinion, violates any Scribble policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Scribble’s sole discretion. Scribble will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Personal use license Scribble Inc. (“Scribble”) grants buyer and/or downloader a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, “Media,”) from www.scribble-svg.com, subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media for display on personal websites and computers, or making image prints or video copies for personal use. The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any other form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising, or generating advertising income through contextual ads or any other advertising means. The Media may not be resold, redistributed, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with Scribble.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided ‘as is.’
- Scribble will not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.
- Any violation of the terms and conditions set forth in this license, when caught, would result in an immediate and irrevocable termination of the license and all the rights accompanying it.
- The Media shall not be used in any content that promote or is remotely hinted at alcohol and substance abuse, gambling, prostitution, adult, extreme violence, human rights violation or child trafficking. Unauthorized usage of this type, when caught, will result in a violation of the terms and conditions set forth in this license, and would result in the immediate and irrevocable termination of the license and all the rights accompanying it. It may further result in legal actions and / or other legal punishment deemed appropriate by the country / state’s law that the buyer or downloader is legally bound.
- Non-commercial use license:
Scribble grants buyer and/or downloader a non-exclusive perpetual non-commercial license to download and copy the Media from www.scribble-svg.com, subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is strictly for non-commercial use only. Non commercial use rights encompass all of the terms and conditions listed under (i) – Personal use license, with the following exceptions:
- The Media maybe used for educational or charity purpose so long as such usage does not constitute in the buyer or downloader charging money, collecting fees, or receive any other form of remuneration. Examples of rightful uses of this license would comprise of lecture presentations, student project presentations, university ceremonial displays or non-commercial performances, charity concerts, donation drives or education videos.
- The Media may be redistributed as part of a collective project of which scale and value far exceed that of the original Media. Such projects must be transferred and used in a purely non-commercial and non-profit generating manner, some example of which are charity or education. The Media must not be redistributed as is, in other words, in its original form or having very insignificant modifications when rightfully obtained from www.scribble-svg.com. Insignificant modifications can be defined as having been altered insubstantially such that the output does not differ significantly from the original Media.
iii. Commercial use license:
Scribble grants buyer and/or downloader a non-exclusive perpetual commercial use license to download and copy the Media from www.scribble-svg.com, subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for commercial use of the Media. Commercial use rights encompass all of the terms and conditions listed under (ii) – Non-commercial use license, with the following exceptions:
- The Media maybe used for commercial purpose or redistributed so long as it is part of a collective project of which scale and value far exceed that of the original Media. The Media must not be redistributed or resold as is, in other words, in its original form or having very insignificant modifications when rightfully obtained from www.scribble-svg.com. Insignificant modifications can be defined as having been altered insubstantially such that the output does not differ significantly from the original Media.
- Some examples of rightful uses of the Media under this license would comprise of advertising, business proposal or presentation, store display, commercial video and web design project or other media related activities.
- The Media shall not be used in any content that promote, commercialize or is remotely hinted at alcohol and substance abuse, gambling, prostitution, adult, extreme violence, human rights violation or child trafficking. Unauthorized usage of this type, when caught, will result in a violation of the terms and conditions set forth in this license, and would result in the immediate and irrevocable termination of the license and all the rights accompanying it. It may further result in legal actions and / or other legal punishment deemed appropriate by the country / state’s law that the buyer or downloader is legally bound.
B – Other terms & conditions
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Scribble the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- General Terms.
- Refund Policy
- All purchases on www.scribble-svg.com are eligible for refund if they fall under any of the following conditions:
- The item turns out to be different from what was advertised on the product page, and Scribble no longer has the desired item on its database
- The item does not work the same way as demonstrated on the animated preview on the product page
- The item is corrupted and Scribble has no way to fix and resend it to the buyer
- In the case that a purchase falls under one of the categories above, the buyers must inform Scribble via writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, within three (3) working days from the date of purchase, to be eligible for a refund. Once reviewed and approved, Scribble will issue a refund via Paypal or Credit Card via Paypal. Please allow 3-5 working days for the fund to be reflected in your respective accounts.
- In any of the above cases, if a refund was issued, the buyer agrees to (i) revoke all rights granted to him/her as specified by the license that was attached to the item, and (ii) delete all downloaded copies of the item and will not use the item for any purpose whatsoever in the future.
- A replacement download link will be provided if the purchased item falls under any of the following categories:
- The item is corrupted and Scribble can fix and replace it for you
- A different image was included by mistake, and Scribble is in possession of the correct item and shall be contacting the buyer with a replacement download link
- The item does not work the same way as demonstrated on the animated preview on the product page, and Scribble is able to resend the buyer a correct replacement item
- In any of the three cases listed above, the buyer should contact Scribble within three (3) working days with a request for resend of the item. Once reviewed and approved, a replacement download link will be provided.
- Important note: There will be no refund in the cases where the buyer changes his/her mind about the design of the item, or that they would like the item in a different format. All specifications and image preview including the hand drawing animation have been provided on every scribble page and thus it should be reasonably understood that the buyers have had enough information to make an informed purchase decision.
- All purchases on www.scribble-svg.com are eligible for refund if they fall under any of the following conditions:
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Scribble has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Scribble does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Scribble disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which www.scribble-svg.com links, and that link to www.scribble-svg.com. Scribble does not have any control over those non-Scribble websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Scribble website or webpage, Scribble does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Scribble disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Scribble websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Scribble asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by www.scribble-svg.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Scribble in accordance with Scribble’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Scribble will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Scribble will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Scribble or others. In the case of such termination, Scribble will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Scribble.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Scribble to you any Scribble or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Scribble. Scribble, www.scribble-svg.com, the www.scribble-svg.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.scribble-svg.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Scribble or Scribble’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Scribble or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Scribble reserves the right to display advertisements on the site.
- Changes. Scribble reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Scribble may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Scribble may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.scribble-svg.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Scribble if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Scribble’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Scribble can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Scribble and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Scribble nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Scribble, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Scribble under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Scribble shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Scribble, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.